We are looking for an Integration Developer!
DFDS is Northern Europe’s Leading Transport solutions company which is experienced more than 150 years on integrated shipping and logistics solutions.
We invite you to a new team that is a part of a larger network of Development Centre in Europe, a great opportunity to learn more on many innovative approaches, a peaceful work environment, and many career development paths.
The role of Integration Developer is placed at DFDS headquarters in Istanbul, Turkey.
This is a chance to become an awesome developer, do not miss it!
All Candidates with profiles below are invited:
• Fluent English speaking, writing, and listening.
• A 4 Year University Graduation with relevant subjects.
Candidates with the following skills have a big plus for us:
• Experience on agile development methodologies
• Fast adaptation capabilities
• Experience with servicing an international organization and international customers is a plus
Your Role Will Be The Following:
• Adopting agile culture of the company and the team
• Refinement of tasks and estimation of efforts
• Learning Software AG webMethods development products
• For solution design, development and test
• For deployment and support of solutions
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience with integration tasks/project with any programming language is required for minimum 3 years
• Experience with Middleware/ESB applications such as IBM ACE-IIB, Dell Boomi, Tipco, Biztalk is a big plus
• Experience with protocols for SOAP and REST as well as legacy systems FTP, AS2, DB connectors (JDBC)
• Experience working with message formats as JSON, XML, EDIFACT, TXT and others
• Experience working with Messaging Queue (MQ) of any type is a plus
• Knowledge of architectural principles and if you have experience working with SOA and Business Process Management is an advantage
• Knowledge about Java is a big plus
• Knowledge about Software AG webMethods is a big plus
• This is an exciting opportunity for digital specialists to hone their skills and gain unique experience in a company with a markedly strong digital vision and where Digital, IT, and business work in close collaboration. We are looking for ambitious and dedicated people to be an integral part of shaping our journey.
• Successful candidates will join a talented, passionate, and delivery-focused team comprising business, marketing, creative, data and technical expertise. All team members are expected to take ownership of their own responsibilities, further develop their own role, and contribute to the development and direction of the team as a whole.
• DFDS is northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics company. We operate 30 routes with 50 freight and passenger ships and provide freight and logistics services across Europe with trailers, containers, and rail.
If you have questions to the position please contact email@example.com. All applications will be treated confidentially.
If you find the job interesting and match the requirements, please submit your CV and application in English. The applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
Registrer deg på Karriere.no
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater