Se her for andre jobber fra DFDS AS
- Oppdatert 18.05.2023
Do you want to join the largest and most strategic IT and business programme in DFDS?
With the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Operations (D365FO), DFDS is embarking on a digital transformation across HR, Finance and Procurement. Replacing all current ERP solutions with D365FO across more than 20 markets and +60 entities is a paramount aspect of our ambition towards becoming a greener and more digitized operator. To achieve our goal, we need the expertise of a Microsoft Integration and Azure Architect to assist the Atlas Programme, our ERP Programme team, in developing effective IT solutions that ensure an optimal implementation process.
Our team is waiting for you!
The Atlas Programme consists of seven workstreams, working in a multinational, inclusive and diverse team, having members across different countries such as: Denmark, Poland, Turkey, India, and Philippines. You will be located at our headquarter at the Northern Harbour in Copenhagen, Denmark, where you will be a part of the D365 IT Workstream within the Atlas Programme and be partnering with different business divisions across DFDS and other technology groups within the Technology and Innovation division. In your day-to-day life your direct report will be the D365 IT Workstream lead. As an experienced Integration and Azure Architect, you will be joining team of skilled Architects, Business Analysts and Developers, where you’ll play a critical role in contributing to create solutions based on the latest Microsoft technology.
In the role, your focus will be designing and advising on integration solutions towards our ERP Platform D365FO. We have a broad tool stack with Power Platform Dataverse connected to D365FO and instrumented with Azure components like Service Bus, Logic Apps, Eventgrid, Storage accounts, API Management and Azure integration account, just to name the most important in a growing variety of Azure components.
You will be overseeing and supporting a team of Cloud Developers building the solutions based on your design. Moreover, you will be a key resource assisting and in securing a future DFDS ERP target architecture that is critical for our global digitalization strategy.
More specifically, your responsibility will also include:
- Taking the lead of the Azure and Power Platform design for D365FO integrations which means design data flows to and from all line of business systems towards D365FO.
- Working closely with Architects across DFDS to ensure that the technical implemented solutions are scalable and aligned with the design and business strategy.
- Being an active part of scoping, estimating and breaking down new features for Cloud Developers
- Creating best practice architecture and technical documentation
- Continue our efforts on shifting our DevOps to be using Terraform for Azure deployment (IaC).
- Ensuring high quality throughout the delivery of services
What we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate that is experienced in working with big and complex projects involving many stakeholders across functional and technical areas. We are looking for a strong structured problem solver that has a solid toolbox and is both driven and ambitious. It is of course expected that you are a curious individual and wants to challenge the status quo. You as candidate is a highly organized planner, able to manage your own time while providing guidance according to critical priorities. We also weigh that you are a great communicator that has proven experience of interacting with senior stakeholders in an organization.
Professionally, you have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in Azure with extensive implementation or consulting for implementing in Azure Integration Services.
- A proven track record in integration strategies and deep understanding on best practice, in integration landscape.
- Have worked extensively with designing integration services using Azure, Power Platform/Dataverse connected with D365FO
- Good understanding of integration and associated network infrastructure between Cloud and on-premises hosted applications and security.
- Have a strong working knowledge of the mentioned Azure components.
- Have experience with agile projects or being part of cross-functional teams across multiple locations.
- You are used to make design documentation of your ideas and illustrate and argue for you chosen designs approach.
- Do structured reviews with your stakeholders.
- Are experienced within complex problem solving, delivering insights and providing recommendations.
- Have experience working with collaboration tools like Azure DevOps or similar.
Personally, you are:
- Based in Denmark
- A people person – just as ourselves
- Able to balance your patience and impatience.
- Comfortable and happy to collaborate with both close and distant colleagues on all levels.
- Engaged in your work and proud to deliver the best possible service to you stakeholders in the organization.
- Have a strong interest and passion for growing your own technology skills especially within Cloud based tools.
Does this sound like a match to you? APPLY NOW!
If you find the job interesting and fulfill the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis as the position will be filled as soon as possible.
Please contact D365 IT Workstream Lead, Nadia Meklenborg at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the position.
DFDS is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, and citizenship.
Working at DFDS
With roots dating back to 1866, DFDS has established itself as a major player in European transportation, shipping, and logistics. Boasting a vast network of rail and land-based haulage services, container activities, and terminals strategically located throughout Europe and the Mediterranean, the company has cemented its position as a go-to provider in the industry. In addition to its freight operations, DFDS also offers passenger transportation services across the North Sea, Baltic Sea, and English Channel. DFDS has set a firm course towards development of digital capabilities to continue fulfilling the purpose the company was born with: We move for all to Grow.
DFDS is a dynamic company with great passion and commitment for what we do and for working within a demanding and exciting domain. DFDS is in a growing market, providing numerous challenges and ample opportunity for personal development and relevant supplementary training and education. We will provide you with tasks that will challenge and develop your professional competencies, while also securing room for personal development and the necessary flexibility and influence on how to plan and perform your job.
Se her for andre jobber fra DFDS AS
- Oppdatert 18.05.2023