Innovation Culture and Learning Facilitator
Inspired by people, what technology make possible, and exiting growth journey and the green shift?
Are you our new Innovation Culture and Learning Facilitator?
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize the world’s industries. Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to details, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us. We are now over 600 people with 32 nationalities as we know that different experiences, mindset and perspectives fuel creativity and innovation.
As an Innovation Culture and Learning Facilitator you know that successful innovation is the implementation of creative ideas that meaningfully impact the business – more revenue, higher profit, additional market share, competitive advantage, impact in a new market, etc. In your role you focus on people and how to encourage them to identify new capabilities and explore the options to expand business relevance – with people inside and outside the organization. You have an ” Innovation Mindset ” that recognizes ” The next Big Thing ” can come from various sources but you are a true believer of the importance of cultivating curiosity. You know that creativity starts with building a culture of innovation, through giving employees autonomy where people continually learn in a culture open to change.
As a person you:
- understand that innovation starts with people & have a growth mindset
- work to build a culture of innovation
- design, adjust and shape learning programs
- operate at various levels in the organization
- are a great mentor, teacher, trainer and coach
- inspire others to scale their work, which makes building an innovation culture faster and more effective.
You press for change, training and coaching throughout the organization – at the Corporate / Executive level, with Dept. Managers / Team Leaders, and with individuals – because all three levels are required to create the right culture to improve business outcomes by getting better at innovation. You know how to encourage people to learn, pioneer, adapt, develop look-ahead skills, etc. to get better at innovation. And you teach people that getting results and developing a more innovative culture starts with them, and empowers them to embrace risk, experiment, and take ownership, and teach people that failure is a viable option, as long as you learn from it. You are familiar with research on lifelong learning, and know what factors affect personnel creativity and innovation effectiveness.
In this role you will also get to:
- Develop and implement learning strategies and programs
- Design e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Fuel and nudge curiosity and lifelong learning
Do you already have...
- 5+ years’ experience in learning and development
- Relevant educational background
- Have a passion for people and Technology
- Experience from Tech/ Saas/ ScaleUps
- Experience from designing learning journeys and training programs
- Content developer, readiness, leadership training etc
- Interest in learning technology
- Experience with a the newest of the newest when it comes to learning platforms/ nano learning
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
And most importantly you possess grit and some superpowers that you bring with you to the team here at Kongsberg Digital.
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers.
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply via Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2767956248/?capColoOverride=true