Implementation Manager Regulatory Operations (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
As part of the Norwegian state owned Statkraft Group, Statkraft Markets GmbH is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. Since 1999 we have been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. Lately we have become one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation. For us the ideas of our 450 committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. Share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world.
The Back Office Europe & US (MFB) is the process engine for all commercial transactions. We are responsible for validation of the transactions, clearing and collaterals, contract settlements, billing, accruing, revenue accounting operations and EU regulatory reporting for all trading and most of origination transaction across Europe. In a quick and changing environment we are building the bridge between our commercial departments and different Finance units.
The Regulatory Operations unit is responsible for analysis and execution of the EU and US regulatory regimes for the energy and finance sector. This scopes EMIR, REMIT, MiFID regulations as well as those under the Dodd-Frank Act.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Design, maintain, develop, and operate all relevant obligations under the following regulatory regimes as a shared service for the Statkraft Group: EMIR/REFIT, REMIT Reporting, MIFID II, Dodd-Frank
- Business case-based increase of automation levels of existing and new processes to reach a maximum degree of scalability
- Introduce and own continuous improvement measures
- Guide relevant stakeholders and colleagues through various process changes/improvements and ensure robust knowledge distribution inside and outside your department
- Ensure regulatory reporting processes are well documented, controlled, and efficient
- Regular exchange with internal stakeholders as well as participation in inquiries from compliance, internal as well as external auditors / regulators (both on a local and international level)
- Act as key stakeholder in the implementation of new business initiatives in relation to regulatory reporting and compliance
- Collaborate and build robust relationships with closely related business areas, such as Trading/Front Office, Compliance, and IT
- Relevant university degree, e.g. Master in Business Administration or Engineering
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in energy trading, banking industry dealing with commodity trading or as a consultant in the relevant topics
- Demonstrated professional experience as a Business Analyst or experience in leading implementations acting as responsible business interface towards IT, Legal and/or Regulatory Compliance.
- Proven track record in regulatory regimes such as MIFID II, EMIR (REFIT including), REMIT and The Dodd-Frank-Act in a bank or similar organisation (NFC+/NFC-)
- Project management and excellent stakeholder management skills across various levels
- Solution-oriented attitude coupled with a clear sense of ownership as well as the ability to anticipate operational and processual risks
- Business fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes