Implementation Manager (m/f/d)
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
The Back Office Europe & US is the process engine for all commercial transactions. We are responsible for validation of the transactions, clearing and collateral management, contract settlements, balance settlement, billing, accrual creating and calculation, revenue accounting operations, and EU regulatory reporting for all Trading and Origination deals across Europe. In a quick and changing environment we are building the bridge between our commercial departments and Finance units.
We are looking for Implementation Managers for two teams within the department:
The team Contract Settlement & Market Communication is responsible for the technical master data and balance settlement of Statkraft’s metered business portfolios as well as the synchronized and correct communication with the relevant market participants in Continental Markets.
The team Contract Operations is responsible for invoicing, accrual calculation, reporting, master data and contract implementation for Statkraft’s metered business portfolios in Continental markets.
- Coordinate and manage requirements and stakeholders from Finance, IT, Sales and other departments
- Key resource in operational setup of contracts and products in our system landscape
- Develop our system landscape and increase the degree of automation
- Work in close cooperation with our internal and external customers
- Reinforce an experienced team with new innovative ideas
- Identify potential synergies between new and existing business and prepare our processes for future growth
- Relevant education and work experience
- Experience with
- Either SAP FI, MM, IS-U or similar modules as a consultant or end-user and familiar with concepts like Material, G/L Account, Profit Centre, Billing Document etc.
- Or alternatively eSales or other Energy Data Management software as a consultant or end-user
- Knowledge in programming and good understanding of data base structures (e.g. Python, SQL)
- Familiarity with accounting processes and concepts such as accruals, financial reporting etc. are an advantage
- Sound know-how in energy business is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate well across various departments
- Reliable team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German and other European languages is advantageous
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including Linkedin Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more
- Being part of a company proudly certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
Please note that applications can also be submitted in German.
Contract Operations Analyst (m/f/d) in Contract Settlement & Market Communication
Contract Operations Analyst (m/f/d) in Contract Operations
Specialist Back Office Origination Europe (m/f/d)
Short Term PPA Analyst
Specialist Back Office Revenue Accounting (m/f/d)