Implementation Manager (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
You will be part of a professional team that is responsible for managing and operating all commercial transactions related to our market access portfolios in Europe. In a quick changing environment, we are building the bridge between our sales departments and Finance by being responsible for the quality of data, validation of the transactions, billing, and accruing for deliveries and services.
The team „Data Management and Market Communication“ is the data steward of the technical master data and balanced metered data of Statkraft’s large renewable energy portfolio and responsible for the synchronized and correct communication with the relevant market participants.
- Manage challenging projects and coordinate between Sales, IT and Finance resources
- Define project scopes, detailed working packages and project implementation plans
- Develop our system landscape and increase the degree of automation
- Work in close cooperation with our internal and external customers
- Reinforce an experienced team with new innovative ideas
- Identify potential synergies between new and existing business and prepare our processes for future growth
- University degree in economics, engineering or natural sciences
- Strong analytical skills and a commercial mind set
- Proactive and independent way of working
- Knowledge in programming and data base structures (SQL/Python is an advantage)
- Reliable team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and basic knowledge in German (Spanish or French are an advantage)
- Sound know-how in Energy business
- Experience with agile ways of working
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire. This position is based in Düsseldorf.