Bransje:Foreninger og forbund - Humanitære organisasjoner
Se her for andre jobber fra Flyktninghjelpen
ICLA Coordinator - Beirut (Lebanese National)
The position is open on a rolling basis and applications will be reviewed as first come first serve, and interviews will be assigned instantly until a suitable candidate is selected.
The Information Counselling and Legal Assistance (ICLA) Coordinator is responsible for implementing the delegated ICLA project portfolio within the NRC Beirut emergency response and oversee activities of ICLA field staff to ensure proper delivery, high quality results and compliance to applicable laws, standards, policies and procedures in coordination with the Emergency Project Manager.
- Provide oversight for the ICLA Emergency response in Beirut
- Manage, supervise and support ICLA team through capacity building activities and on-the-job training
- Identify appropriate locations for ICLA outreach work and establishment of outreach activities in coordination with ICLA team.
- Provide support, oversight and guidance to ICLA Legal and Information Focal Points
- Oversee legal consultants providing legal assistance and representation
- Monitor and follow-up on the quality of ICLA services provided
- Coordinate and incorporate technical inputs from ICLA National team.
- Contribute in developing SOPs, checklists and relevant ICLA tools.
- Ensure effective use of internal and external referral mechanisms and pathways.
- Oversee use of ICLA database and template documentation by all ICLA team in the Bekaa.
- Deliver timely and high quality periodic and ad hoc reporting on quantitative and qualitative aspects of the implementation.
- Contribute to the development of project proposals, budgets and reports
- Participate and lead project cycle management activities (i.e grants meetings) in coordination with the line manager
- Contribute to context analysis, protection needs and trends identification.
- Coordinate activities closely with other components of the NRC emergency response (shelter, wash, education and protection), to ensure the adoption of an integrated approach.
- Coordinate externally with relevant stakeholders, host and refugee community, local authorities, humanitarian actors and local organizations.
- Hold administrative and budget responsibility for specific or thematic areas within the ICLA projects as identified by the line manager.
- Perform any other ICLA related task as assigned by the line manager
- Bachelor degree in law, human rights, international relations, political sciences or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant job experience in a similar role, preferably within the humanitarian sector
- Knowledge of relevant concepts of international refugee and human rights law and understanding of protection principles
- Significant understanding of Lebanon’s humanitarian, political and socio-economic context, and main challenges affecting refugees in Lebanon
- Proven experience in coordinating activities and liaising with external actors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in English and Arabic, both written and spoken
- Planning and delivering results
- Managing performance and development
- Initiating action and change
- Empowering and building trust
- Handling insecure environments
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater