Bransje:Foreninger og forbund - Humanitære organisasjoner
Se her for andre jobber fra Flyktninghjelpen
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
ICLA Assistant - Beirut (Lebanese Nationals)
The position is open on a rolling basis and applications will be reviewed as first come first serve, and interviews will be assigned instantly until a suitable candidate is selected.
The ICLA Assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day implementation of ICLA activities and provision of legal services in the field.
- Conduct legal services and collaborative dispute resolution activities according to the established plan of action
- Develop and implement a weekly activity plan under the supervision of the Information Field Officer
- Conduct field visits according to work plans
- Provide information and counselling to beneficiaries in accordance with ICLA scripts and advisories,
- Apply collaborative dispute resolution techniques at field level and conduct proper follow up of cases,
- Carry out data collection and data entry ,
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Work closely with the Information Focal Points at field level
- Act as Legal focal point for the provision of counselling and legal assistance by ICLA Legal consultants,
- Follow referral pathways and procedures,
- Identify information, legal and protection needs of target communities during field activities and report to the Information Field Officer.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably in the humanitarian sector.
- Previous experience in provision of legal services, including collaborative dispute resolution.
- Previous experience in community sensitization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and Arabic, both written and spoke
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater