Bransje:Foreninger og forbund - Humanitære organisasjoner
Se her for andre jobber fra Flyktninghjelpen
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Human Resources Officer - Beirut (Lebanese National)
The Human Resources Officer is responsible for conducting various HR activities across NRC Lebanon in line with NRC’s policies and procedures including recruitment, contracts management, data management, organizational charts, and implementation of the human resources management system.
- Edit, unify, and develop Job Descriptions for NRC positions following set guidelines, grading profile, and the applicable generic forms, and provide support and guidance to field offices and staff.
- Carry out the recruitment process lifecycle including validation of requests, posting vacancies, processing applications and vacancies on the NRC’s applicable system, and shortlisting qualified candidates.
- Conduct behavioral interviews for shortlisted candidates for positions of a similar or lower grade and ensure providing supporting evidence on relevant competencies.
- Maintain updates and tracking of all on going recruitment activities using the applicable logs and reports, and ensure proper archiving of related files. Ensure that HR files are properly organized in office 365.
- Conduct reference checks for candidate using the applicable NRC minimum standards and applicable procedures.
- Report on a weekly basis and as requested on all recruitment activities and provide any needed analysis and suggestions for improvements.
- Maintain and update NRC’s organisational chart and provide customized charts as requested.
- Prepare, proofread, and administer contracts and the renewal letters for all NRC Lebanon National staff, and ensure that all documents required are received, valid, and properly filed.
- Participate in the implementation of the Human Resources Management System and administer the recruitment related part while ensuring that data is accurate and traceable
- Collaborate with the HR team members to collect, consolidate, and formulate the Monthly HR Report following the minimum standards on the national, regional, and global levels; and provide analysis and recommendation in coordination with the HR team and the line manager.
- Support in other HR related activities as requested.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in relevant HR role focusing on recruitment activities
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or any other related field
- Fluent in both Arabic and English, written and spoken
- Proficient in MS Office Applications mainly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing and reporting skills
- Proven experience in interviewing and job analysis, evaluation, and design
- Planning and delivering results
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Working with People
- Coping with change
- Handling insecure environments
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater