This position is placed in the business area Markets & IT (M), which has 800 employees in Europe, South America, India and USA. M’s major activities are energy management for Statkraft’s asset fleet, analysis, trading & origination and IT.
The ambition in M is to strengthen the HSSE and Information security awareness and culture.
The HSSE department focus is to deliver on this by a systematic approach and by identifying and executing on actions that can move us in the right direction. You will play an important role in advancing the HSSE Culture, process safety awareness, risk reduction, human performance, human factor and assessment initiatives across M.
- Communicate and implement HSSE & information security relevant topics internally and help create momentum
- Further develop and strengthen systems and procedures
- Further develop and define major risks in M and assist organization to work pro-actively on them
- Participate in different improvement projects (safety culture, work environment, health, physical & mental, speak up for safety culture, travel awareness e.g.)
- Project management
- Facilitate training /workshops/events/courses
- Monitoring and tracking of relevant KPIs across the organization (employee & management engagement e.g.)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- HSSE/Human factor/Human performance work related experience
- High ethical standards
- Intercultural awareness
- Experience with working pro-actively to achieve goals
- Minimum BA degree, master preferred (organization & management, business & administration e.g.)
- Experience from a growth company or consultancy
- Ability to simplify complex information and communicate in a logical manner
- A team player with strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Project management experience
- Fluent in Norwegian & English
- Innovative and digital savvy
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Some traveling can be expected.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.