HÖEGH LNG AS
Sjøtransport og shipping
Höegh LNG provides floating energy solutions and operates world-wide with a leading position as owner and operator of floating LNG import terminals; Floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs) and is one of the most experienced operators of LNG Carriers (LNGCs).
Enabling the clean energy transition is our vision. To support this a clean energy segment is established to develop new solutions in addition to existing LNG operation. This could be hydrogen production, CCS as well as expanding in the LNG chain to operate small scale distribution.
HLNG’s history of innovative and new solutions dates back more than 45 years when the LNG carrier Norman Lady was delivered in 1973 as the first Moss type LNG tanker. Now our challenge is to find innovative ways to Enable the energy transition.
Höegh LNG is seeking a HSEQ Superintendent. The HSEQ Superintendent has a key role in establishing and implementing HSEQ-improvement processes on the vessels and shore and shall be a quality control function of the Safety Management System (SMS).
The successful candidate will have high safety awareness and passion for Risk Management.
In addition, possess good people, planning, problem solving and communication skills as well as have a high focus on continuous improvement.
Höegh LNG is centrally located at Skøyen in Oslo, and the position will report to Head of Fleet HSEQ.
- Analysis of follow up of event reports, inspections, and audits to identify learning opportunities
- Responsible for Shipboard Review (SR)
- Support vessels on daily request related to SMS and HSEQ
- Follow up statistic tools for HSEQ related to fleet.
- Internal and external monthly and quarterly reporting on HSEQ KPIs for the fleet
- Perform regular training in Safety Management System
- Participate / lead incident investigations if requested to
- Perform regular review and training in Risk Assessments, work permits and Management of Change and identify and share best practices.
- Managing the structure and contents of work processes managed in or by BASS
- Carry out vessel audits if requested to.
- Participate / lead incident investigations as requested
- Minimum Bachelor's, preferably Masters in Maritime, HSE or regulatory subjects. Seagoing experience on LNG / FSRU vessels will be considered an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of maritime regulatory regime (IMO, Class, Flag), and HSE-requirements specified by Oil & Gas Companies (OCIMF)
- Experience with SMS and its usage onboard, preferable also from development of Management Systems on shore side
- Solid computer skills
- Proficiency in English, both written and oral
- High interest in safety and environmental protection
- Self-driven, structured and analytical
- Proactive attitude
- Eager and passionate to be a part of a dynamic team with many different tasks
- You are a team-player, but also demonstrate the ability to work independently
- You have a solution-oriented attitude
- You work efficiently and achieve results on time
- You possess excellent communication skills
- Able and willing to adapt and function in diverse situations with diverse business cultures on all continents
- You identify yourself with Höegh LNG`s values: Innovative, competent, committed and reliable
- Demanding and rewarding tasks in a strong and well-respected company in a rapidly expanding global business
- Great corporate culture within an international work-environment, high employee-satisfaction and enthusiastic colleagues
- Excellent insurance schemes including health-insurance
- Flexible workhours
- Subsidized canteen and paid lunchbreak
- Modern and central office-premises
- In-house gym-facilities
- Work location Oslo, local conditions apply
Maritime Trainee Business Development - 2023
HÖEGH LNG AS
Maritime Trainee Project Execution - 2023
HÖEGH LNG AS
Project Manager Aftermarket Propulsion
Project Quality Engineer
Head of Origination France and Italy – Origination Southwest Europe (m/f/d)