HSEQ Manager (Ranjangaon)
An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness with continuous product innovation, Jotun India has positioned itself differently from other market players and has strong presence in all four segments i.e. Decorative, Protective, Powder and Marine Coatings with annual sales turnover of INR 5775 Million for the year 2019. The Jotun India operates at PAN India level with more than 400 competent employees, having its headquartered at Mumbai, manufacturing facility at Pune, R&D Office at Vimannagar, Pune and Sales offices in additional 3 cities i.e. Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai. The employee’s competence and skills are nurtured through internal Jotun Academy, by affiliation with leading universities and external training providers, on the job training and through culture that make it possible for employees to grow with new tasks and further career progression opportunities globally within Jotun through robust Global Mobility programs.
Jotun India is growing fast and to continue our ambition of further growth and development, we need talented employees to drive us forward. Therefore, Jotun India is looking for ambitious applicants to supports its growth strategy, annual budget and gross margins.
As HSEQ Manager, you will be reporting to the Operations Director and your job will include;
- Compliance of legal requirements for industrial health, safety & environment as per Local Laws (Factories Act 1948 / Occupational Safety, Health And Working Conditions Code, 2020, etc.) and liaison with statutory bodies.
- Compliance with Maharashtra Pollution Board authorities
- Carry out Risk Assessments & Conduct JSA, HAZOP, HIRA, fire & electrical safety audits / inspections at Plant and other Jotun premises
- Ensure the timely inspection & testing of firefighting equipment’s, Safety Equipment’s and carry out Mock drills, Fire drills
- Managing all environment activities at site with respect to effluent water generation, treatment and management, solid & hazardous waste management, air emissions, etc.
- Carried out industrial hygiene monitoring - Noise Monitoring, Illumination monitoring, Air sampling analysis from external Industrial hygiene lab & improvement
- Responsible for investigation & Root cause analysis of accidents, near miss, etc. and its reporting
- Developing road map for Safety Improvements in Lock Out & Tag Out, Confined Space Safety, Machine Guarding Safety, Electrical Safety, Walking working platform safety, Chemical Safety Improvements & its monitoring.
- Monitor the work permit system and its execution, also Contractors compliance to Health, Safety & environment
- Responsible for onsite Emergency Preparedness Plan, Crisis Management Plan & Business Continuity plan
- Responsible for implementation of HSEQ Elements / Systems, monitoring Leading & Lagging KPIs, Budget preparation etc.
- Training need identification with respect to Health, Safety & Environment and carry out training plan for all employees & ensure lasting change in behaviour to ensure Behaviour Based Safety
- Responsible for implementation & documentation of ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 standards in company and its internal / external audits
- Coordinate and conduct Toolbox meetings, internal HSEQ audit, HSE committee meeting, safety walks, 5S walks, external surveillance HSEQ audits and management review meeting.
- Promote safety through different activities like Safety signs / posters, National Safety Week, World Environment Day, Road Safety, innovative campaigns and reward schemes Initiate, drive and follow-up continuous improvement activities in HSEQ with use of Lean techniques
- Academic degree (Bachelor and /or Master’s degree and or /Diploma) in Health Safety Environment .
- Minimum 7 to 9 years’ experience
- Active supporter of Jotun values.
- Focuses on bottom-line results, identifies potential risks and monitors the financial impact of own activities
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Opportunities for professional and personal development.
- An international Corporate culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A professional working environment that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater