Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Jotun has been present in the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa) since 1962. The region includes 16 legal entities that are committed to achieving the growth and profit ambitions of Jotun. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work. We also offer our employees continuous learning and development opportunities, guided by our four values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Jotun established its business in Pakistan as one of the key markets within MEIA. In Pakistan, the Head Office and factory is based in Lahore and sales office and warehouse in Karachi. Jotun has a high priority on HSE as a responsible employer and in order to enhance the long-term competitiveness, we are currently looking for an HSEQ Manager.
The position will be based in Lahore and shall report to Head of Operations.
- Implement and maintain the Company's HSEQ Policies and procedures to comply with legal and Jotun HSEQ Standards.
- Maintain and improve the HSE and ISO system documents ensuring audits and actions are carried out as required to maintain the company accreditation to the standards.
- Ensure the provision of relevant local laws and personnel regulations with respect to HSEQ by coordinating, communicating and obtaining required licences from relevant legal bodies to make sure Site is legally compliant to all applicable legislation's.
- Support activities to reduce accidents, incidents, customer complaints and internal quality deviations by investigating incidents, providing required training's to staff, arranging resources for safe execution of on-going jobs, continuous monitoring, auditing, investigating, developing action plans, their follow ups and reporting to General Manager, Regional and Group HSEQ through management review meetings on monthly, tertial and annual basis in order to achieve Departmental and Group HSEQ objectives.
- Conduct internal audits of HSEQ by developing audit plans and engaging element owners and sharing its results with management in order to monitor and improve quality of compliance of HSEQ Management System at Site.
- Participate in Management Meetings, Management Safety Walks, daily and monthly Operations and Jotun Operations System (JOS) meetings by leading HSEQ part in all meetings and safety walks, taking up HSEQ issues, their follow ups and sharing of updated status on HSEQ Management System & Jotun Operations System (JOS) in order to meet operational processes & HSEQ objectives efficiently and effectively.
- 16 years Education Degree from an accredited University with 4 to 6 years experience of Managing the HSE Function in a manufacturing company.
- Should have excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Office) is must.
- Females candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully.
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively.
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments.
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development.
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Insurance schemes.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater