Energi- og vannforsyning
For our Region “Production Continent, UK, South-East Europe”
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
In our region “Production Continent, UK, South-East Europe” (PC) we are coordinating all operations and maintenance from our assets in Continental Europe, UK, Albania and Turkey. The position is located at our regional headquarter in Hürth-Knapsack, near Cologne. Our production portfolio includes hydro power plants (run of river, reservoir and pump storage), wind farms as well as biomass and gas fired power plants. For the majority of our assets we share asset ownership which involves accountability for overall performance, development and long-term value creation. For other assets we act as O&M service provider for one of our other Business Areas within Statkraft.
Statkraft is looking for growth in hydro, wind and solar electricity production and further development of our portfolio in our region is expected.
Your area and team:
The department HSSE & Technology is providing expertise in maintenance, technology, health and safety as well as project planning and execution. You will be a major contributor in assuring outstanding asset operations, optimizing asset availability and production at top of-class cost efficiency and leading safety performance.
- Technical/expert contact for site managers of our power plants
- HSE coordinator for the region
- Implementation of the group-wide HSE guidelines, in close collaboration with the management
- Drive interface topics between the region and the headquarter in Oslo
- Derivation of safety requirements from Statkraft’s safety goals
- Drive the cultural change in the field of occupational safety to sustainable reduce the accident frequency
- Take over the HSE function within the project organisation
- Independently investigate serious work accidents and incidents and develop appropriate preventive measures
- Evaluation and preparation of risk and hazardous assessments
- Responsible for and expert use of the Statkraft’s HSE reporting system
- Develop and facilitate the implementation of safety initiatives in key areas
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our supplier and regulatory agencies.
- Manage and create documents, policies and procedures for Statkraft in compliance with regulatory agencies to obtain required permits
- Liaise and negotiate with regulatory authorities for permissions
- Bachelor or Master of Science/Engineering or equivalent, Specialization in Occupational Safety or Health, Safety Engineering, Safety Science, or Environmental Health is preferred.
- Experience in Health, Safety and Environment
- Travel within the region is required
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Ability to communicate in a national and international environment, provides timely feedback and shares ideas
- Builds effective relationships and collaborates with peers, managers and co-workers across the organisation
- Secure handling of MS Office
- German or international HSE qualification desirable (e.g. Safety Officer)
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note that applications can also be submitted in German.
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer