Energi- og vannforsyning
6 months Fixed term contract
If you’re an experienced HR Specialist with a good track record in development projects and implementation of IT tools, then we want to hear from you. Due to our growth in Spain, the Human Resources team needs to grow accordingly, so we are looking for an HR Specialist to focus on some of the development projects that we have in mind for 2022 and support in the implementation of IT tools, as well as collaborating with the whole Spanish team regarding HR matters. This is a 6-month temporary position based in Madrid.
Join us now, realise the potential of renewable energy and make a positive impact on our planet.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
About the role:
In your role as HR Specialist Spain, you will report to the HRBP Spain, joining a team of three, supporting the business in Spain and working closely together with HR departments across different business areas und units.
- Collaborate in the implementation of training courses, content, logistics organization, Fundae subsidies.
- HR IT tools and database management, testing, training, supporting employees
- HR admin support, drafting contracts, addendums, keeping HR systems up to date, preparing reports
- Onboarding and exit support
- Provide daily support and advise on HR policies and programs, resolving employee issues and managing change
- Invoice Management
- Support to other countries, e.g. Croatia
- Provide service on wide range of people topics in compliance with local regulation and Statkraft processes
- Support in the implementation of our global processes locally such as: goal and development program, performance and salary review, recruiting and talent acquisition, induction of new employees and other HR processes aligned with Statkraft guidelines
- Participate in some special projects designated from Corporate HR
What we are looking for:
- University degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Law, Business Administration, Economics, or another relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years of HR experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of legal requirements linked to HR practices
- Fluent in Spanish & English, additional language skills are an advantage
- Hands-on attitude and proactive working style
- Ability to utilise various HR (SAP), IT systems and tools
- Good organisational skills
- Professionalism and integrity
- Some travel may be required
What we offer:
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.