Are you the one who will bring our HR operations and data quality to the next level? Do you want to safeguard coordination of our HR processes and HR system? If yes, you might very well be the temporary HR coordinator we are looking for while our colleague goes on maternity leave.
The People Division Team
We Move for All To Grow and at DFDS our people mean the world to us. We aim to attract and retain the best talents, provide challenge and opportunity for personal growth and development. By being inclusive and embracing our differences we get the best from everyone and an even greater result. We take great pride in empowering our people to make a real difference. Join our team and be part of our success as one of Northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics companies. We are now looking for a temporary HR Coordinator that will facilitate our journey ahead and help us coordinate our HR administration and people agenda.
About the role
As HR Coordinator, you will be part of the Swedish HR team but provide support to the whole Nordic & Baltic region. You will provide a high quality, proactive and effective HR administration service to HR and to the business and ensure the upkeep of policies and procedures. You will also ensure that all HR related data is updated, maintained and processed to safeguard great data quality and HR reporting.
Some of your key responsibilities would be:
- General HR administration and support to the HR team throughout the employee journey
- Update information, maintain and act as super user for our brand-new HR system
- Create and distribute relevant HR reporting for HR and the business
- Coordinate and administrate trainings and HR related activities
- Coordinate HR operational processes such as employee engagement survey, appraisals and mandatory health examinations
- Update our employee and manager guide
- Coordinate and administer GDPR activities
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with a solution-oriented mindset with great ability to find your way to reach result. You excel when it comes to administration and getting things done. You enjoy and see the value of working with HR reporting and statistics and to succeed you pay great attention to details. We work as a team to support each other and create value to the business and with your coordination skills you will contribute to make HR even more professional. To succeed and to enjoy working with us, you need to be a true team player and collaborator with a flexible mindset.
What you must have:
- Bachelor degree or other relevant training within HR or administration
- Experience working with administration and coordination, preferably within HR field
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Experienced user of HR systems and MS Office. Experience from working with Microsoft D365 is an advantage
- Experience from working with Sharepoint solutions or other platforms or solutions for digital employee handbooks is an advantage
This is a temporary position based in Gothenburg, between Mid October 2021 and throughout 2022. To apply, please register and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than October 29th 2021. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Karin Gelkén, HR Manager Sweden at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!