HR Business Partner Spain (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
You will be part of an international HR team, who supports the business area Markets and IT (M), which consists of approx. 750 employees in Europe, South America and Asia. The business area M is responsible for the execution of market operations, and delivers value by commercially optimising, leveraging and developing Statkraft’s generation portfolios, as well as maintaining and growing a strong and sustainable presence within the customer markets, buying and selling energy and energy related products.
In your role as HR Business Partner Spain, you will support different Business Areas and work closely together with HR departments across different business areas und units. You will report to the VP HR Markets.
- Implement and execute HR tools and processes on a country level
- Partner with the local managers to provide daily support and advise on HR policies and programs, resolving employee issues and managing change
- Responsible for monthly payroll with the support of an external provider for our Spanish colleagues
- Ensure the administration of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions and ensure policies, procedures and reporting comply
- Provide service on wide range of people topics in compliance with local regulation and Statkraft processes
- Maintenance of accurate and up to date human resources information system and taking care of data protection
- Develop and deliver local services such as benefit offering, occupational health care, other local policies and practices
- Manage, implement and follow our global processes locally such as: talent review process, performance management, employee development programs, recruiting and talent acquisition, compensation and salary review and other HR processes aligned with Statkraft guidelines in your own area of responsibility.
- Participate in some special projects designated from Corporate HR or HR Markets
- University degree in Law, Business Administration, Economics, or Or another relevant field
- Minimum of 5+ years of profound operational and strategic HR experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of legal requirements linked to HR practices
- Experience in a highly matrixed international company
- Fluent in Spanish & English, additional language skills are an advantage
- Hands-on attitude and proactive working style
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire. This position is based in Madrid.