Sted:Rio de Janeiro
Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Arbeidssted:Rio de Janeiro
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
HR Business Partner (Markets)
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 3500 employees in 15 countries.
The main activities of the Business Area Market Operations & IT are energy management for Statkraft’s assets, trading & origination and market access services in Europe, South America and India. In addition the business area contains local business support, finance & risk support, and IT services. In M there are 750 employees. The market operations of Statkraft are performed in the offices of Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, Stockholm, Istanbul, London, New Delhi, Oslo, Rio de Janeiro and Trondheim.
The Market operations of Statkraft Brazil is performed in Rio de Janeiro.
- Extremely qualified professionals with excellent knowledge and careers in energy and financial markets
- Offices located in Rio de Janeiro and in Florianópolis focused on:
- Power Trading and Origination
- Business Development and Structuring
- Renewable generation asset management
- Responsible for the elaboration and execution of the recruitment, training and development processes for Markets teams.
- Support managers development, acting as a coach
- Responsible for performance management, in accordance with HR policies and procedures.
- Propose and implement improvements in all processes and in accordance to the business needs.
- Responsible for implementation of HR programs to promote teams development and awareness about competences and company values, considering the particularities of commercial area.
- Posgrduate in People Management, HR or related courses.
- Strong experience in HR of energy or other commodities trading companies or investment banks.
- Service-minded with strong coaching and consulting skills
- Well-honed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate well on all hierarchical levels and to build strong relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Proactive working style combined with a hands-on attitude
- Fluency in Portuguese and English, additional language skills welcome
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier