HR Business Partner (m/f/d) (2-year contract)
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
You will be part of an international HR team, who supports the business area Markets and IT (M), which consists of approx. 750 employees in Europe, South America and Asia. The business area M is responsible for the execution of market operations, and delivers value by commercially optimising, leveraging and developing Statkraft’s generation portfolios, as well as maintaining and growing a strong and sustainable presence within the customer markets, buying and selling energy and energy related products.
In your role as HR Business Partner you will be responsible for supporting a number of business units within the Markets and IT organisation.
- Develop Business Area (BA) and country specific HR strategies in alignment with the overall HR strategy
- Effective business partnering to be an integral part of the BA leadership team and a thought leader on people / organisational topics
- Coach BA leaders on people aspects of the business and support them in performance management matters
- Partner with Corporate HR on group wide HR strategies and participate in global HR projects / functional HR teams
- Steer and coordinate annual HR processes in consultation with line management (e.g. bonus and salary review, people review, organisational survey)
- Partner with the business on organisational design and re-design / transformation measures, including the execution of all agreed subsequent actions
- Engage in workforce planning and partner with business leaders to identify talent and skills needed to deliver the business strategy
- Organisation, implementation and evaluation of learning & development initiatives
- Close collaboration with HR colleagues in different geographies and across BA’s
- Continuous improvement of existing and development of new HR processes and procedures
- Support and mentoring of staff members within the local HR team
- Relevant university degree
- Minimum 5 years of profound operational and strategic HR experience gained in a highly matrixed international company
- Significant experience in change management and organisational transformation processes
- Service-minded with strong coaching and consulting skills
- High level of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively on all hierarchical levels and to build strong relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Proficient knowledge of German labor law
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of HRIS (ideally SAP HR)
- Proactive working style combined with a hands-on attitude
- Business fluency in German and English, additional language skills welcome
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater