Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
HR Business Partner
Jotun Liger (Malaysia and Singapore) took effect from 01 July 2016. The business administration in these 2 countries has been consolidated as one unit and manages by the same management team. The legal setup is to be maintained as is with 2 separate entities for statutory purposes. Performance of the business will be measured as one unit with the consolidated results.
After the establishment of Jotun Liger, the organization is now expected to deliver strong growth while continuously improve on efficiency and profitability.
Today, Jotun Liger is the largest company and one of the main profit contributors in SEAP with total sales of NOK 1,346 Million and EBITA NOK 209K in 2019.
The position is responsible primarily to administer and provide smooth HR operational support to teams as well as support the organisation’s overall rewards and mobility programs in Jotun LIGER by ensuring the processes are handled in accordance to Group, regional and local policies, guidelines and regulations to support business activities and growth.
The position is based in Shah Alam, Malaysia and reports directly to the Head of HR & Admin-LIGER.
- Assist in advising line managers in Malaysia on employee relations issues, taking in consideration local laws and regulations, to ensure a fair and transparent process.
- Ensure competitiveness of the organisation’s rewards and compensation plan by evaluating and updating the pay and compensation policies, implementing competitive rewards and benefit programs, benchmarking with internal pay equity and external’s compensation package, and monitoring and researching compensation and benefits trends in order to attract and retain good talents.
- Act as the point of contact on pay and compensation matters by advising on pay and compensation policies and regulations and personnel procedures to address any inquiries and dissatisfactions.
- Coordinate the process of annual salary revisions and bonus pay-out to employees by collaborating with HODs and Managing Director to ensure competitive and fair employee compensation.
- Support in the organisation’s benefits program by monitoring, controlling and following up on retirement plans, leave policies, flexi-benefits programs and insurance policies to ensure that deadline is observed, and the practices are complied with the organisation’s policies and guidelines.
- Support and coordinate the process of mobility in Malaysia and Singapore through policy understanding, liaise with different stakeholders and close follow up with employees by ensuring that the process is handled in a high-quality manner and in accordance to Group and SEAP Mobility policy.
- Bachelor Degree in any related field with at least 4- 6 years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding and experience with Malaysia Labor Law is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and HRMS
- Fluent oral and written in English is essential
- Initiative & Responsibility: acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Influence: makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Systematic Approach: uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Professional Expertise: demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Effective Communication: communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Execution: adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater