Bransje:Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Jotun AS
HR Advisor - MEIA Graduate Programme
Jotun is growing fast all over the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa), and to continue our ambition of further growth and development, we need talented young employees to drive us forward. The Jotun MEIA graduate program is one important tool in meeting this challenge, as it offers a rich and fulfilling experience along with extensive training.
Jotun MEIA region is looking for young talents, like you, for one-year graduate program that will be integrated into a full-time permanent position. We believe your high qualification and passion can make a difference to the future development of Jotun. The Jotun MEIA graduate program will take you through a challenging and exciting journey in the organization. As a selected candidate, you will also be given specific tasks and assignments for a maximum period of 3 months outside your home location, within the MEIA region.
Loyalty, respect, care, and boldness are our values and the foundation for all our business. These values will be reflected in our graduate program.
Jotun U.A.E., established in 1974, is one of the key markets within the MEIA region. With a production facility, 3 warehouses and more than 400 employees, we aim to further strengthen Jotun’s position in the region through ambitious market growth plans that focus on innovation, efficiency and profitability.
As a HR Advisor, you will coordinate and support various department on relevant business needs such as recruitment, competence development and other HR/administration projects & initiatives.
This position is based in Dubai and directly reports to the Human Resources Manager.
- Administer competence development by mapping training needs with line managers, monitoring regional/global training activities, monitoring its cost, coordinating local courses and required workshops to ensure continuous development of employees.
- Facilitate filling vacant positions by Handling recruitment and selection processes including employer branding, sourcing, interviewing process, MEIA Graduate program and job offers in order to recruit the right people in Jotun
- Plan and coordinate induction programmes for new employees by identifying needs with line managers and coordinating with relevant departments to ensure the new employees are equipped with required information and adapt to our organization smoothly.
- Plan and execute Performance Management and Job Structure initiatives by introducing, creating awareness, and following up with the quality and quantity of the Job Description and Performance management cycles in the organization to ensure performance management tools are used effectively.
- Assist the H.R Manager in other HR Projects and tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- You hold a Bachelors / Master's Degree
- You have 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in Human Resources
- Your age is between 23- 30 years
- You are proficient in Arabic
- You are willing to take on a 3 months assignment outside own company
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Individual tasks and responsibilities along with close mentoring and coaching from your managers
- Substantial on-the-job learning in the organization
- One assignment for a maximum period of 3 months in the MEIA region
- Personal and professional growth and a possibility to have an exciting career within a global company
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater