At DFDS we care about people. We aim to attract and retain the best talents, provide challenge and opportunity for personal development. We also make sure that you know what difference you make to our business. Join our team and be part of our success as one of Northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics companies!
DFDS A/S Estonian branch is currently looking to fill the position of HR Advisor in our Tallinn office. The role is part of DFDS People organisation Nordic & Baltic and part of DFDS Crewing organisation Nordic & Baltic.
The role has a wide range of responsibilities and you will get the possibility to work with various aspects of HR and Crewing. As HR Advisor you will be a strategic and operational business support to the managers.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Coach, advice, and support business managers operationally when it comes to labour law and employee relations
- Full cycle recruitment for land-based and crewing departments
- When needed, support colleagues in the HR team for the Baltic area with HR matters & administrative tasks
- Crew Rotation Planning
- Coordination of GDPR activities for Estonia
- CBA process support
- Super User for DFDS brand new HR system for Baltic area
- HR projects to promote a good working environment
Skills we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who is equally oriented towards reaching good results and creating strong relationships with key stakeholders. You have a strong inner drive and can work independently at the same time as you value the benefits from working together with a team. You have positive mindset, high implementation capacity, solution-oriented approach to work, integrity and analytical skills. You should also have:
- Bachelor degree or similar within HR/Labour Law
- 3 years of extensive HR experience with strong knowledge within all HR professional disciplines (crewing knowledge is an advantage)
- Strong record of deliveries as HR Professional as well as Production Manager.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key business stakeholders
- Experience from working with HR systems is an advantage
- Fluency in Estonian, Russian and English, and preferable also Finnish
What we offer:
Our People: passionate colleagues working across borders
Opportunities: personal and professional development through training in an international company would open new career opportunities
Our office: represents a modern work environment and is centrally located in Tallinn
If you find the job interesting and you fulfil the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English no later than May 31, 2021. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Please contact Annika Ennok at +372 53017134 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the position