*** Due to immigration laws this position is only open to EU citizens or candidates with a permanent resident & work permit ***
We are pleased that, due to current and future expansion plans of our organization, we are looking for an enthusiastic no-nonsense HR Administrator to join our regional team, reporting to the HR Manager – NL/DE/FR located in Spijkenisse, The Netherlands.
In this role you will play a key role in exciting times, with responsibility for a wide variety of HR activities. In Spijkenisse the team works close together with the Assistant Controller and Office Manager. Next to the HR Manager our HR Administrator in the German office in Hamburg is part of our team, and we are working close with our Spanish colleagues with regards to the French office in Marseille.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the rapid growing organization.
If you have an interest in the maritime industry and qualifications in human resources or relevant experience and you are available fulltime (parttime can be considered), then you have the competence we seek. And if you also identify with our values; determined, innovative, collaborative, reliable and consider yourself a people person, accurate and highly motivated, then you are the candidate we are looking for.
What we offer
As our HR Administrator you will get the chance to work towards PROTECHTING PEOPLE AND PLANET by supporting the organization, which focusses on developing leading technology in an industry that is working towards more environment friendly and green solutions.
You will collaborate with people from different cultures and in an experienced inclusive, diverse, and international team. You will be an important contributor to foster inclusion, people development and growth, in a safe and fun work environment.
This all concludes in a challenging job which is far from one dimensional. We offer you a high degree of personal development and career opportunities.
Kongsberg Maritime Netherlands BV is linked to the Collective Labour Agreement ‘Metal & Technique’ for all collective arrangements, like salary increases, vacation/ADV arrangements, a good pension scheme, et cetera.
We have excellent secondary benefits exceeding the mandatory benefits from the collective agreement, including a laptop / mobile phone, flexible work hours, hybrid working, additional contribution to the pension scheme and other monetary benefits. This is all next to a competitive salary with an annual salary increase step system.
- work closely with the HR Manager on various (global) HR projects
- keep HRIS WORKDAY up to date in a timely and accurate manner
- contribute to continuous improvement of processes and procedures both local as global
- Providing general HR administrative & operational support towards employees, line-managers, and HR colleagues
- initiate activities related to Employer Branding
- contact point for educational institutions, regarding e.g. career events, workshops
- conduct end-to-end recruitment processes
- guarantee excellent on- and offboarding
- assist with annual PDR’s and salary review process
- organize team events & the end-year party and make sure our employees are celebrated
- general assistance of the HR Manager
- take on tasks related to employment lifecycle management
Qualifications and experience
- a degree on relevant subject, but hands-on experience may compensate for lack of education
- experience in a HR back-office or administrative role
- general knowledge of Dutch labour laws, regulations, and Collective Labour Agreement (‘Metal & Technique’)
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other digital tools
- experience with HRIS Workday is a pre
- fluent in Dutch and English (French language is an advantage)
- experience in the maritime branch is an advantage
You are able to
- act pro-active, hands-on, enthusiatic and on your own initiative
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships
- understand the organization's informal rules and structures
- communicate and interact in a clear, precise, and structured way at all different levels
- show your strong administrative skills
Kongsberg Maritime Netherlands BV, is a subsidiary of Kongsberg Maritime AS with an office with 75 employees based in Spijkenisse, The Netherlands providing Sales, Aftermarket Sales and Global Customer Support to our customers.
Kongsberg Maritime AS is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea, and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales, and service facilities in 35 countries.
Kongsberg Maritime AS is part of KONGSBERG GRUPPEN ASA, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence, and aerospace.
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades, and support in the aftermarket. Our employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades, and spare parts to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
***Acquisition by employment agencies is not appreciated***
Field Service Engineer - Netherlands
Service Engineer - Mechanical Systems
(Junior) Service Project Coordinator - Netherlands
Field Service Engineer (m / f / x) - Netherlands