Bransje:Foreninger og forbund - Humanitære organisasjoner
Se her for andre jobber fra Flyktninghjelpen
Housing, Land and Property Rights Adviser - Beirut
The Housing, Land and Property Rights (HLP) Adviser is responsible for 1) contributing to the development of HLP aspects of ICLA programming, focusing on strengthening HLP capacity of the ICLA team as well as providing technical support to new HLP interventions within the Beirut emergency response. 2) supporting key external stakeholder relationships, including with national and international actors on HLP work, and contributing to the HLP Temporary Technical Committee related to Beirut emergency response.
- Adhere to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
- Contribute to the development of the HLP component of the ICLA emergency strategy
- Provide capacity building on HLP and transfer of key skills to the ICLA team
- Contribute to HLP needs and trends identification and ensure adequate ICLA response
- Oversee HLP related research and assessments
- Represent NRC in relevant forums
- Contribute to NRC ICLA role in the HLP Temporary Technical Committee
- Provide technical support in the development of the HLP emergency strategy component
- Conduct field visits to the affected areas, local consultations and key informants interviews to assess critical HLP issues and relevant stakeholders.
- Build internal ICLA capacity on HLP, through delivery of trainings, field support and guidance.
- Develop technical guidelines, SOPs and tools on HLP.
- Supervise the development and implementation of HLP-related research and assessments
- Support in the review of the HLP outcome monitoring activities.
- Contribute to evidence-based advocacy on HLP
- Support HLP areas of integration with other core competences, in particular due diligence for Shelter.
- Coordinate externally with relevant stakeholders, host and refugee community, local authorities, humanitarian actors and local organizations.
- Participate in the HLP Temporary Technical Committee
- Bachelor degree in law, human rights, international relations, political sciences or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience on HLP programming in a humanitarian/ recovery context
- Expertise in HLP rights
- Extensive capacity building experience with national staff on HLP
- Knowledge of relevant concepts of international refugee and human rights law and understanding of protection principles
- Significant understanding of Lebanon’s humanitarian, political and socio-economic context
- Experience working in complex and volatile contexts
- Experience in coordination and liaison with external actors
- Experience with IDPs /refugee related programmes
- Fluency in English both written and verbal. Arabic is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strategic thinking and analysis
- Building relationships and coordination
- Empowering and building trust
- Initiating action and change
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater