Who are we… We Move for All To Grow and at DFDS our people mean the world to us. We aim to attract and retain the best talent, provide challenge and opportunity for personal growth and development and do it in an inclusive way to get the best from everyone. We take great pride empowering our people to make a real difference. Join our team and be part of our success as one of Northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics companies.
The Role… We are currently looking to recruit a Health Care Assistant to assist in conducting medical checks at our site in Immingham. This role will be a casual contract and will cover both day and night shifts.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Conducting medical checks
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- COVID Testing
- Full PPE and Training will be provided for testing.
- Arranging appointments for staff to have checks.
- Maintaining all records of checks both electronically and manually
- Liaising with staff and management on the results of the tests carried out.
- Checking and ordering supplies
Who we want… we are looking for someone who will be:
- Comfortable carrying out medical tests.
- Customer focused.
- Available to work both days and nights.
- Someone who has an interest in the medical field.
- Have previous experience in conducting medical checks – however this is not essential as full training will be given.
- Have exceptional organisational skills.
What we do for you… We will offer you an opportunity to make a real difference in a growing international company. You will get to work with many different professional groups and across multiple organisational levels. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
Interested… If you have exceptional organisation and communication skills with a passion and drive for success in a fast-paced, agile and deadline-driven environment, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV and application in English at your earliest convenience as we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.
DFDS is an equal opportunities employer and actively welcomes applications from all communities, particularly those that are under-represented in our sector.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater