Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Head of Security
Handelsbanken is a solid and international bank which is known for its excellent customer service. Sustainability and corporate social responsibility are part of our culture and method of working. Handelsbanken is one of the world´s safest banks (Global Finance 2019).
We are looking for a Head of Security in Handelsbanken Security Unit to strengthen leadership and expertise especially in the information security and business continuity areas. You will be responsible for leading the security team, providing security consultancy and training to business lines and functions.
Security Unit is responsible for information security, physical security, and business continuity among other things. You will work in close co-operation with Group security unit and represent Handelsbanken Finland security on relevant internal and external forums.
Security Unit is also responsible for internal workplace services, supplier contacts and negotiations (excluding IT-related suppliers). The Security Unit also provides support to branch offices in matters concerning rental agreements and negotiations. Your responsibilities will also include leading cross-departmental security projects and outsourcings assessments.
This is what we expect from you:
- Solid experience in corporate security, including familiarity with security related policies, practices, legislation and regulations
- Prior leadership experience in a corporate environment with a broad knowledge of security matters and legal principles
- Strong communication and presentation skills, at all levels including towards management and board
- Problem-solving, project management and strategic leadership skills
- Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other security certification (e.g. CISM) preferred
- Experience from vendor contacts/sourcing preferred
- Good written and verbal skills in Finnish and English, Swedish is a plus
This is what you will get in return:
- versatile, challenging and continuously developing work environment
- an excellent opportunity to develop your skills in an international Group
- support of a large organisation
- a team consisting of active and professional colleagues
- competitive salary and benefits
The Finnish Security and Intelligence Service will carry out a personnel security clearance of the new Head of Security.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier