Head of events and marketing with strong drive
Maling og interiør
The Audo is a hybrid space in Copenhagen, Denmark, facilitating and celebrating human interaction, connection and artistic expression. As a hotel residence, restaurant, café, concept store, material library, creative work and event space, The Audo unites design, work, hospitality and community in one.
RESPONDIBILITY AND WORK TASKS
With reference to the General Manager of The Audo, your overall success criterion will be to drive revenue and brand awareness in The Audo. Key responsibility areas are:
- Be the anchor person in relation to all events in The Audo. This involves generating ideas, develop the detailed plans, execute, invoice guests and partners. This is conducted in close collaboration with internal and external partners
- Be the anchor person for The Audo’s meeting rooms (e.g., when used for photo shoots). This involves develop an attractive customer offering, market it and coordinate the execution (food, beverage, furniture etc.)
- Be responsible for marketing activities in The Audo incl. developing the yearly marketing calendar, PR activities and partner-relationships. These activities are coordinated together with The Audo’s content creator
- Solid experience with working with events
- Familiar within Marketing on digital platforms
- As a person, you have a strong self-drive who makes sure that things are being done
- You are not afraid of rolling your sleeves up and take responsibility
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills (fluent English and Danish in both writing and speaking)
- You can function well in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- You are a team player
Interested in the job? Please send us your application and CV via "Apply now".
For inquiries about the position, please contact Pernille Lykke (email@example.com).