Head of Enterprise Architecture
Energi- og vannforsyning
If you’re an experienced leader with broad Experience in Enterprise Architecture you can start a career that helps to solve the climate crisis, with Statkraft. Realise the potential of renewable energy. Make a positive impact on our planet.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Working in IT
From helping to run advanced renewable power plants, developing the technologies that power EV charging infrastructures, to supporting our business solutions and corporate functions. With Statkraft, you’ll be working and collaborating alongside other technology and digital experts to innovate, maintain and provide the world with renewable energy.
Our Enterprise Architects are responsible for making sure that the company’s business strategy uses proper technology systems architecture to support achieving its goals.
The Enterprise Architects are organised in one team responsible for business strategy alignment using the Enterprise Architecture framework. This framework includes the architecture process for efficient business support, architecture domain model to bring in the right competency, principles to ensure efficient decision making and a toolbox for harmonising AS and TO BE architectures with the business.
We are strengtening the focus on Enterprise Architecuture and are rcruiting an experinced manager that will be the lighthouse in Statkraft. As Head of Enterprise Architecture, you will be leading a team of six highly competent Enterprise Architects, responsible for creating value for the business by being a proactive partner across BA/SA’s in Statkraft. The Enterprise Architecture team is in growth. You will be an active part of the management team for Global Business Solution & Services.
Your role will include responsibility for:
- Overall responsible for the Enterprise Architecture objectives:
- Validating Business IT developer requirements across processes
- AS-IS documentation of the current IT system portfolio and how data and applications are interconnected across Statkraft
- Aligning future state architecture with business strategy
- Develop and maintain the architecture framework
- Increase Enterprise Architecture awareness across Statkraft
- Proactive dialogue and communication across Business Areas and IT
- Take a strong position in IT and for the business, being a lighthouse for Enterprise Architecture in Statkraft.
- Management of the Enterprise Architecture team
- Lead and develop the team (internal employees and partners)
- Resource allocation
- Management reporting
- Budget responsibility
We look for an experienced leader with the essential skills to future-proof our business and solutions. That includes:
- Broad experience in Enterprise Architecture from larger companies and/or consulting companies
- Professional leadership experience
- Excellent leadership skills and can enthuse, motivate and inspire people
- Excellent communication and marketing skills, both written and verbal
- Customer and service minded
At Statkraft, we’re always looking for people with great social and communication skills. People who love to lead, teach and help others learn.
One of the Scandinavian languages and English language fluency is required.
What we offer:
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including LinkedIn Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions and work life balance principles
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more
- The chance to enjoy a break and change of scenery in one of our amazing Statkraft cabins across the country
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
The position is located in Lilleaker in Oslo. Some travelling must be expected.