Head of Engagement Marketing
Who we are… DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.8bn. To over 8,000 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping & port terminal services, and transport & logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 8,200 employees are located on ships and in offices across 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
The Role… An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and enthusiastic Head of Engagement Marketing to join our Passenger Marketing team.
- Reporting to the Passenger Marketing Director you will be responsible for leading a team to drive passenger marketing activity across languages and locations through all digital engagement marketing channels including email, database, social, blog and influencer activities.
- You will develop strategy and implement an effective plan to acquire and retain passengers through digital marketing engagement channels in collaboration with route marketing teams and other passenger marketing functions.
- You will also be responsible for all digital engagement media agencies/suppliers, as well as managing our relationship with key external media companies such as Facebook and other engagement marketing partners.
- You will be a skilled B2C marketing professional with 5+ years’ extensive experience across digital engagement marketing channels, with proven experience of multiple language digital marketing activity across email, social media and influencer marketing channels.
- You will have strong leadership, people management and communication skills; an understanding of agile marketing principles and practices is desirable.
Interested? Apply now…. If you have a passion and drive for success in a fast-paced environment, please send a Letter of Application telling us why you would be a great asset to the team, along with a copy of your CV, to our Recruitment team. This is a minimum requirement for short-listing purposes. Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
For further information and a copy of the full job description, please contact Pete Akerman, Marketing Director.