BedriftAzets Insight AS
Bransje:Økonomi, regnskap og revisjon
Se her for andre jobber fra Azets Insight AS
Head of Development
About the role
We are looking for a Head of Development for CoSoft, an independent software development organisation within Azets developing software for CogitalGroup.
The group is currently serving clients mainly from the Nordics and UK. You will be part of the management team based in Stockholm, where the Head of Product is responsible for the “what” and you will lead the development team on the “how”. Making sure that our software development has good best practices and that the technical platform is up to par both today and tomorrow. As the business side has recently expanded rapidly there is a high demand for suitable technical solutions; opening up new exciting opportunities. You will lead the development teams (20+ developers located in Vilnius) from Stockholm and from time to time be on-site to enable the best possible collaboration.
You will make sure that you have the right competencies and at times drive recruitment together with the local team in both Sweden, Lithuania, and Romania. The team is using a modern tech stack and makes 2-3 daily releases across the SaaS product portfolio using agile principles and continuous deployment.
To succeed in this role, you have an agile mindset, you need to be a proactive leader and take responsibility for the whole delivery. You like to coach and support your team members while you are not afraid of taking tough decisions.
As you will lead a distributed team of developers you need to have the ability to both communicate clear directions as well as create trust and freedom so the team builds up autonomy and own thinking. You are used to setting your own agenda and together with the dev team drive necessary improvements.
We think you have experience from:
- Working with distributed teams
- SaaS single page application development
- Architecture, architectural patterns / evaluating trade-offs
- Managing multiple software development teams
- Modern programming practices (eg. C#, PHP, Java, Python, etc.)
- Integrations (REST, Messaging Queues, SSO)
- Relationship databases
It´s a plus if you have experience with:
- Design patterns
- Docker, Kubernetes
What can this role offer
- You will get a lot of freedom to drive a dev team in a smaller environment but within a larger setup.
- You will be part of the team creating new features that will reach a large customer base.
- Modern SaaS company with high potential and a well-established client base.
- Continuous development environment (2-3 releases per day)
In this recruitment we collaborate with safemind. If interested to know more or apply for the position please contact Linus Dansund
0708 992 690 or email@example.com
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier