Head of concept shop
Maling og interiør
The Audo is a hybrid space in Copenhagen, Denmark, facilitating and celebrating human interaction, connection and artistic expression. As a hotel residence, restaurant, café, concept store, material library, creative work and event space, The Audo unites design, work, hospitality and community in one.
RESPONDIBILITY AND WORK TASKS
With reference to the General Manager of The Audo, you are responsible for the management and, daily operation of The Audo’s concept shop including sourcing of the products. Your key success criteria are that The Audo has a shop which creates traffic and revenue to The Audo in a manner which creates memorable customer experiences and which support and enhance the brand position of The Audo, Menu and the partners of The Audo. Your key responsibility areas are:
- Management of the shop: Management of the shop covering all areas such as daily staffing, POS system etc. You must also support the Head of Events and Marketing in the planning and execution of customer events.
- Daily operation of the shop: Be part of the daily shop staff team and serve our customers in a warm and professional manner.
- Sourcing and partner contact: Ensure that there is a good mix of products in the shop (and our web-shop) and that the products are on stock. The shop’s product range covers home décor products from both partners and Menu (who is our owner), apparel and art. Contracts and continuous dialogue and reporting to our suppliers & partners are also vital.
We are a total of only four full time employees in The Audo + a couple of part time employees. This team covers all responsibility areas: hotel, events and marketing and general management, whereas cleaning and the restaurant and café are outsourced. Being part of a small team implies that everybody must support and help each other across responsibility areas whenever needed.
- Retail experience.
- Experience with sourcing of products including making sourcing contracts.
- Passion for design.
- As a person, you must be able to at the same time steer the concept shop in the right direction while also making sure the nitty-gritty operational details are handled.
- Be able to maintain focus both when you are the only one in the shop on a “slow Tuesday afternoon” but also when there are 50 customers in the shop at a customer event.
- Positive and extrovert personality, who likes to serve our customers.
- A team player.
Interested in the job? Please send us your application and CV via "Apply now".
For inquiries about the position, please contact Pernille Lykke (email@example.com).