Sted:Las Condes, Santiago
Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Arbeidssted:Las Condes, Santiago
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
Head of Compensation, Benefits & Payroll
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
Administrar servicios y procesos de Recursos Humanos relacionados a compensaciones y beneficios, nómina, procesos de RRHH; información del personal; contrataciones y movimientos de personal; asignaciones internacionales y expatriados; siendo un proveedor de servicios eficiente que contribuye al desarrollo del negocio haciéndose cargo de los servicios esenciales para el manejo de personas dentro de la organización.
- This position will be responsible of the design, implementation and communication of compensation and benefits policies and procedures. Guarantee its correct application and will provide support in other HR areas.
- Analyse compensation policies and salary structures based on the definition of positions, redefining the compensation policies, doing market analysis and compensation strategies.
- Responsible for the administration of the personnel information management systems. He/she must guarantee the correct operation and implementation of technological tools.
- Suggest and update internal processes and procedures in relation to the operational administration of Human Resources.
- Will be responsible of the proposing and implementation of new remuneration and benefits strategies.
- Manage job descriptions for all the company positions.
- Execute processes related to the management of expatriates, foreign personnel and manager positions of the company.
- Responsible for managing the complementary health and life insurance.
- Preparation and monitoring of the annual HR budget and salaries analysis.
- Responsible for the implementation of digitization projects in the HR.
- Prepare and coordinate management controls and area reports to monitor KPIs.
- Properly management and supervision of the contract that handles payroll and attendance control, ensuring a correct salary payment, taxes, AFP and social laws of employees.
- Monitor and update all the staff folders (physical and virtual), staff information in the systems, organization charts, and surveys information. Ensuring the correct information delivery to other stakeholders.
- Generate reports and employee information to inform the organization/other areas when needed.
- Comercial Engineer, Industrial Engineer
- Experience, +6 years in HR, and minimun 3 years in similar positions (Compensation and benefits, Payroll).
- Salary analysis knowledment.
- Experience in Chilean Payroll
- Experience in personnel administration (contracts, offer letters, movements, salary increases, attendance control, etc.
- Office Advanced
- Desirable, Hay Methodology
- Advanced English (written and spoken) Mandatory.
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Please note that applications can also be submitted in Spanish
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
Statkraft - why join us? from Statkraft on Vimeo.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater