Bransje:Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
Land:UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Se her for andre jobber fra Dno ASA
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Head of Commercial and Corporate Affairs, KRI Business Unit
DNO is a Norwegian oil and gas operator focused on the Middle East region and the North Sea. Founded in 1971, DNO is Norway’s oldest oil company. With a leading position in terms of reserves and production in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, DNO produces around 110,000 barrels of oil per day from the flagship Tawke field.
This position is to streamline and strengthen workings and leadership of the Commercial and CSR teams of Kurdistan BU in close working relationship between DNO’s offices in Erbil, Dubai, and Oslo.
The position also serves the need to develop and maintain corporate memory on key events as well as opportunities and threats which can have large and/or long terms impacts on DNO’s business in Kurdistan, arising from internal and external events/ interactions.
Focal point for the BU to support DNO Group’s Communication team, both for internal and IR/ESG purposes.
- Supports the implementation of the Company’s sustainability and corporate responsibility (SCR) programs, including external ESG metrics and social performance activities (identification, mitigation and measurement of business impacts on people and communities) consistent with company strategy and objectives.
- Provide content for company responses to stakeholder and shareholder environmental, social and governance (ESG) requests.
- Contribute to sustainability and climate reporting.
- Contribute to preparation of Board and executive materials.
- Provides support to BU’s CSR team in planning and implementing DNO’s CSR vision and activities in KRI in coordination with JV partners and KRG.
- Line manager of in-country Commercial Managers and reports to Group’s Commercial Director. Leadership and responsibility over all commercial activities at the BU level fall under this position. A key deliverable is streamlining activities and developing procedures and protocols.
- Build and maintain a register/tracker of key events with potential large/ long lasting impacts on the business.
- Build and maintain a register of main threats and opportunities in relation to external parties (notably MNR and JV partners).
- Manage and maintain MOM of KRI meetings.
- Mange action tracker.
- Liaise with Oslo’s Communication team to promote BU’s activities on environment and social (CSR) fronts, both internally and externally.
- Responsible for DNO KRI (Dubai/Kurdistan) website content.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Education on master’s level in relevant field.
- 5-10 years of experience in commercial preferably within O&G.
- Knowledge of financial, legal and corporate responsibility issues.
- Experience of implementing contracts processes and systems.
- Ability to identify issues and areas for improvement through analysis.
- Exposure and conceptual understanding of contract law and pricing.
- Strong commercial acumen and business understanding.
- Ability to manage both internal and customer relationships.
- Excellent leadership qualities.
- Team orientated, with strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
The role reports to General Manager, KRI and based in Dubai, UAE. The work schedule will be 5 days per week, Sunday to Thursday 8AM to 5PM, the contract duration will be continuous.
Interested candidates please apply using a PDF version of your CV.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater