Head of Campaign Marketing (OC & OF Routes)
DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.8bn. To over 8,000 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping & port terminal services, and transport & logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 8,200 employees are located on ships and in offices across 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and enthusiastic Head of Campaign Marketing to join our Passenger Marketing function, based in Oslo or Copenhagen.
About the Role:
- Reporting to the Passenger Marketing Director you will be responsible for all passenger campaign and content activity across languages and locations for the Oslo-Copenhagen and Oslo-Frederikshavn passenger routes.
- You will develop an innovative campaign and content strategy and implement plans to support business objectives and deliver targets, working in close collaboration across marketing functions.
- You will be responsible for managing and motivating a campaign team across locations to develop and implement campaign plans.
- You will be a skilled B2C marketing professional with 5+ years’ experience across the marketing mix, with a good knowledge and understanding of the travel industry, and previous experience in the ferry industry in the Nordics being advantageous.
- Proven experience and knowledge of campaign management across channels is essential.
- You will have strong leadership, people management and communication skills; an understanding of agile marketing principles and practices is desirable.
- Fluency in Norwegian (or in one of the Scandinavian languages) in addition to English is a must.
Interested? Apply now.
If you have a passion and drive for success in a fast-paced environment, please send us your Letter of Application in English telling us why you would be a great asset to the team, along with a copy of your CV in English, to our Recruitment team. This is a minimum requirement for short-listing purposes. Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
For further information and a copy of the full job description, please contact Pete Akerman, Marketing Director, at email@example.com.