Head of Back Office Process Management & Operational Excellence (m/f/d)
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
The Back Office Europe & US (MFB) is the process engine for all commercial transactions. We are responsible for validation of the transactions, clearing and collaterals, contract settlements, billing, accruing, revenue accounting operations and EU regulatory reporting for all trading and origination transaction across Europe. In a quick and changing environment we are building the bridge between our Commercial departments and Finance units.
The Back Office Process Management & Operational Excellence department is responsible to support and drive innovation, operational excellence and continues improvement in our organization. It will work cross functionally across the whole Back Office Europe & US and closely interact with different departments in Finance and Statkraft to work in common initiatives, change management and innovation facilitating the demands of our company’s strategy.
- Work strategically with your peers in the MFB leadership team to deliver on the future vision, mission and ambitions of the New MFB department
- Continuous improvement and operational excellence within MFB and close alignment with the rest of Statkraft
- Enhance Back Office knowledge sharing and common competence building in collaboration with the management group
- Set the standards regarding lean and agile formats, operational excellence tools, KPIs, incident management, interface management to stakeholders such as IT, Front Office, Middle Office or Compliance, process documentations formats and meeting cascades within MFB
- Facilitate MFB forums to share experience and create ideas (take on a moderator role when it comes to end-to-end process analyses)
- Monitor and maintain our common KPI’s and MFB strategic road map
- Facilitate, govern, improve and develop, from the business side, the ETS Process in MFB
- Ensure that operations and innovative initiatives are in line with the overall MFB strategy
- Alignment and ensure collaboration with our Digital Office, New Product and Investment support department and any other area, in common initiatives and projects
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Quantitative Studies
- Minimum 7 years work experience leading strategic implementation, driving change and supporting units to growth
- Excellent knowledge of different trading and origination products and commodities in the energy market, banking or trading companies
- Knowledge and expertise in operational excellence principles and techniques, to implement and inspire all the teams in Back Office Europe & US
- Profound leadership experience, preferably in a multinational environment with a proven track record in coaching, developing and motivating staff
- Experience in innovation initiatives aimed to support growth and development
- Fluent communication skills in English, preferably also knowledge of German and/or Norwegian
- Ability to build effective relations in a multi-cultural environment and across various locations in the organization
- Travelling is expected, our department has team members in different locations
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire. The position is located in Düsseldorf or Oslo, depending on preference.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater