BedriftEidsvoll Electronics AS
Bransje:Forskning og utvikling
Utdanningskrav:PhD or M.Sc
Arbeidserfaring:5-10 years of experience
Se her for andre jobber fra Eidsvoll Electronics AS
Spørsmål rettes til
Jan Erik Nordal
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Tasks: Development and design of new telemetry, aerospace, security and communication solutions in hardware development. Contribute to complex and competence-demanding projects at international levels.
Qualifications: Background and expertise are required in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Analog circuit design: Power, filter solutions, ADC, DAC
- Digital circuit design: VHDL, Altera, Libero
- Digital processing: DSP, FIR, IIR, G.726, H.264
- Communications standards: Ethernet, USB, PCIe, CAN
- FPGA-based processors: Nios II, ARM, Leon, SoC FPGA
- Circuit board design: Mentor tools, EMC requirements, DDR memory og high speed bus.
Education: PhD or M.Sc in hardware development. Other backgrounds are considered based on relevance. B.Sc can assess on the basis of experience of more than 5 years.
Experience: 5-10 years of experience in relevant disciplines.
Personal qualities: Being able to work in an interdisciplinary way, having a system understanding and good collaboration skills. The applicant also needs to be able to work independently.
Be academically up to date, curious and enterprising.
People we look for must be able to identify with our values;
Empowerment, Synergy og Curiostiy
Conditions: Competitive conditions.
General: One must have good English skills both orally and in writing
Working language is English. Applicant must be able to obtain security clearance of Norwegian HEMMELIG.
Contact: Jan Erik Nordal, 47753172 or email@example.com
For further information: www.eidel.no
Application with CV is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 6th of March, 2020
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater