Bransje:Bank, finans og forsikring
Se her for andre jobber fra Handelsbanken
Handelsbanken Capital Markets full stack developer
Handelsbanken Capital Markets, an integral part of Handelsbanken, consists of the four business areas: Markets, Asset Management, Pension & Life, and International. One of Markets key department is Global analysis which consists of Equity research, Credit research, Macro research, Publishing and Workflow.
Workflow now seeks an experienced developer to join the team for full stack projects.
Workflow is a small ambitious team of 5 developers. Our main mission is to build, maintain and support our software systems. These systems are all custom built in-house by us and hosted on an Azure environment. Our systems consists of for example; document creation, publishing reports, workflow, several distribution channels, server side metric calculations etc. With our website as the most important channel for our customers.
With the goal of developing the best IT research platform on the market we always try to find frameworks and techniques that can take our systems to the next level. We continuously improve our systems and benchmark them with competing systems. Which has led to a flexible infrastructure, that other areas within the bank is keen on utilize, meaning that our team is involved in a wide spectrum of tasks.
As of now we mainly work from home but when we are back to normal we will be located at our newly renovated office at Blasieholmen.
Some of the frameworks and languages we currently use are:
- Angular Material
- .NET and .NET Core
- Entity Framework
- Identity server
You will be a vital part in improving and maintain our current and future systems. You will have the possibility working with projects from design to implementation, together with the rest of the team. Projects that will be used by both external and internal clients. You will have the possibility to take ownership of what you build and produce. And since all of our systems are custom built in-house, you will be able to utilize your full stack competence.
- You have good knowledge in .NET and Entity Framework.
- You have good knowledge of the Angular framework with a record of successful projects.
- You like working with the entire stack and pay attention to details in both UI design and in code.
- You have worked or have an interest working in a cloud based environment.
- You take ownership of what you build and produce.
- You work well in team-based environments but also independently.
- You feel comfortable balancing multiple project parts at the same time.
- You have strong analytical abilities
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
We hope to hear from you soon and if you have any questions please feel free to contact us directly.
Note that the interview process will begin as applications arrive, please submit your application as soon as possible.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater