Growth project manager
Azets Insight AS
Økonomi, regnskap og revisjon
Azets is an international accounting, tax, audit, advisory and business services company that delivers a personal experience, both digitally and at your door. Our over 6,500 dedicated people help businesses achieve their ambitions.
Azets is a large, international business and one of the leading companies within the business services industry. But we also have a strong local profile in the United Kingdom and the Nordics. Azets has more than 120 offices across our 7 countries.
Group Growth Operations (GGO) is a corporate department that works across the group. The department has teams in the UK, Norway and Romania. GGO supports all tasks surrounding growth. We support the organization with sales excellence, sales reporting, performance management, CRM, growth initiatives and other related projects.
As the company grows, GGO grows with it. We are looking for a person that can take ownership and drive growth initiatives across the organization. In this role you will be working with stakeholders in the United Kingdom and the Nordics.
Growth project manager is expected to facilitate and own projects related to Growth and Go-To-Market initiatives. Examples of these can be but not limited to; new product launch, cross-selling campaigns, market launches, partner launches etc.
- Facilitate growth initiatives, working groups and projects
- Manage growth workshops
- Build business cases for the growth initiatives
- Assist stakeholders with different cases and growth initiatives
- Create or further develop best practice growth framework and toolbox, including business plan models, content and assessment models
- Build, maintain and improve relationships with stakeholders across the Azets Group
- Masters degree
- Few years of experience leading commercial/product projects
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Solid team player and strong commercial acumen
- Preferably project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Norwegian or other Scandinavian language is advantage
Why join the Azets family?
- Good and social work environment
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities
- Opportunity for flexible working hours and home office
- A wide range of challenges in a solid company in growth
- Competitive conditions
This position will report to Group Head of Growth Operations, and is expected to cover a broad sales area for a growing company.
The position will be based in Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki or Copenhagen, other locations with Azets presence can be discussed. Some travel activities must be expected in certain periods. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
For questions about the position, please contact Group Head of Growth Operations, Yan Christian Zhou, phone number: +47 472 58 279.
We believe that the best solutions arise when we share different experiences and perspectives with each other. Regardless of background, nationality, age, gender, orientation or disability.