Group Reservation Advisor
Our team is expanding, and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and enthusiastic Group Reservations Advisor to join our Sales Operation team. The role is based either in Oslo or Karlshamn working as part of a global team of specialists with primary focus on making group reservations and handling enquiries for our business to business and group customers across our routes. As a plus, you also get free travel on all DFDS passenger routes!
You will be working in a global team of other sales specialists who are located in our other offices across Europe. You will also work in close collaboration particularly with colleagues within sales operation and the wider field and business sales team as well as other stakeholders including finance, product and revenue management, but also travel agents, tour operators and event specialists.
This is an exciting time to join DFDS and be involved in how our team will work in the future. We believe in supporting and encouraging development so there will be opportunities to be involved in projects and supporting tasks.
The responsibilities in this role are many and you will really touch upon many of our commercial processes such as delivering a great end to end customer experience for our customers.
Some key responsibilities are:
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge incl. products portfolios, vessels, internal systems, digital processes, and web developments.
- Build excellent relationships with key customers, internal stakeholders and partners.
- Efficiently handling of back-office tasks including allocation adjustments (wash), manifest entries, payments and finalising of bookings.
Furthermore, you’ll be:
- Ensure contact with customers in periods of TIP situations and provide adequate guidance and support.
- Ensuring the ‘one team’ mindset is part of our culture to support the wider tasks in the sales operation team in times of high volume.
Who are you?
We are looking for an experienced operational professional with the ability to build strong relationships with B2B customers. You are a team-player, you are structured and have attention to detail. You have a proactive approach and enjoy agile ways of working.
- Travel industry experience is preferred but not essential. It is just as important that you contribute with enthusiasm and energy.
- Relevant higher education is a plus.
- Fluent in Norwegian/Swedish and English. Danish is an advantage too.
- Attention to detail and able to multi-task.
- Structured way of working with good planning and excellent customer service skills.
Become one of us!
We will offer you an opportunity to make a real difference in a growing international company. For the right candidate, DFDS offers great career opportunities with the opportunity to grow both as a person and in your profession.
Interested? Apply now!
If you are looking for a specialist role and want to work in one of Northern Europe's leading ferry companies, please register and apply in English as soon as possible. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Please contact Jennifer King at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the position. The position will be filled as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!
DFDS is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age and citizenship.