Stillingsfunksjon:Sales & marketing
Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
Graphic Designer and Brand Advisor
Our Global Sales and Marketing Division is a global function within Kongsberg Maritime, responsible for presenting the company’s total scope of products and solutions towards customers and market place. The division has over the years built up a renowned customer focused organization, determined to continuously provide the most innovative and reliable marine systems that ensure optimal operations at sea.
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced Graphic Designer and Brand Advisor to our Global Sales and Marketing department. The position is a 1-1,5 year temporary assignment, and is an exciting opportunity to work with the visual expression of a strong brand in a dynamic and global environment. In this role you will be part of the Marketing and Communications Team, a function that serves as a Center of Excellence for all strategic and tactical marketing and communications operations in the global organization. You will be responsible for art direction, visual communication and high-quality graphic design, and be the creative supervisor, both internally and externally, in the production of KONGSBERG branded materials.
- Direct the creation of marketing materials and sales tools from concept to finish, including the creation of high quality, custom graphic and illustrations
- Art direction and concept design of advertising campaigns and social media campaigns
- Be the creative point-of-contact internally and for liaising with sub-suppliers
- Be the brand expert giving advice and ensure the KONGSBERG brand is clearly communicated and in accordance with guidelines
Qualifications and experience
- Some years of work experience from a similar role
- Strong knowledge of branding, graphical design and marketing and communications practices and techniques
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Kjersti Løken, Vice President Marketing and Communications, +47 901 81 801
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater