DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.8bn. To over 8,000 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping & port terminal services, and transport & logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 8,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
DFDS’ marketing team is responsible for all consumer marketing activities across 8 routes, as well as providing marketing support for sales colleagues. More than 70 marketeers are based throughout Europe at DFDS office locations in Newcastle, Dover, IJmuiden, Copenhagen, Oslo, Klaipeda, Dieppe, Tallinn and Paris.
DFDS is proud to hold the awards of World’s Leading Ferry Operator and Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator from the World Travel Awards, for the 10th successive year.
DFDS Seaways Ijmuiden is looking for a Graphic Designer / DTP’er.
Would you like to be part of a young, energetic and global marketing team where you can develop yourself? With your creativity our marketing communication channels are constantly filled with content that instantly transform prospects into travelers.
You will translate our brand- and marketing strategy into creative assets across the customer journey. As we think digital first you will work in the digital space mainly. However, you might be asked to produce printed material as well. Our ideal candidate is a creative self-starter who has a broad understanding of digital marketing and can manage multiple projects. Someone who likes to make a difference and has an entrepreneurial mindset.
What do we expect from you:
You will be responsible for all graphic design across the entire marketing mix for our Amsterdam – Newcastle route. You will work with our global brand framework but will also be able to develop our brand from a user perspective. You are proactive, creative and would like to influence performance of DFDS’s channel by constantly optimizing out content.
- You deliver creative campaign assets across multiple channels
- As our brand ambassador you protect our brand and constantly look for creative development for our Amsterdam – Newcastle route
- Responsible for external – agency - relations, including creative and production.
- You will support our content calendar with creative ideas and assets
- Support global brand development and brand marketing campaigns
Profile: Skills, experience, education
- 1-3 year experience as a Graphic Designer
- Expert in Adobe software (e.g. InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience with UX design
- Customer centric mindset
- Excellent design and creative skills, particularly for digital assets as web, emails, infographics, video and social.
Please submit your CV and application in English. All applications will be treated confidentially.