Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
Graduate Trainee - Strategy in European Wind and Solar
The business area European Wind and Solar (E) is responsible for development and ownership of wind and solar assets in Europe. The business area is also responsible for the execution of large construction projects in Statkraft, the group procurement function, and development of new business opportunities.
The Strategy team in European Wind and Solar consists of 6 employees and is based in Oslo, and we are now looking for a trainee to strengthen our team. The trainee will report to Vice President Strategy in European Wind & Solar.
- Analyse market developments for wind and solar in Europe and support strategy development for Statkraft’s wind and solar portfolio in Europe
- Support strategy development for new business opportunities
- Perform strategic analyses and participate in projects, including project scoping, conducting analysis and synthesising conclusions into recommendations
- Collaborate closely with the business units in the business area to create a strong link between the overall strategy for Statkraft and the business area’s priorities
- Some travel will be required
- Master’s degree in economics, business administration, science, technology or similar
- Interest in working with complex strategy projects with multiple stakeholders
- Interest in working with the energy industry
- Self-driven, business oriented and a positive team player with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English language, proficiency in another main European language would be an advantage
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
About the Int. Trainee Program
The objective of the program is to develop young talents in the best way possible, and provide a general view of our entire operation and value chain. It is a one-year program with three different work rotations of four months, of which at least one will be abroad. The program is tailored to the trainee’s background and the unit’s competence needs. As a trainee you will attend regular courses and social gatherings where the trainee group meets to learn new skills and share experiences. Upon completion of the program you are offered a permanent position in the department where you will continue to work in a new position.
For more information about the International Trainee program, please access our web site, https://www.statkraft.com/career/trainee-program/.
Please upload detailed certificates and grade transcripts. If interested in several of the trainee positions, please apply separately to each one.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 70.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier