Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Graduate Trainee - Project Development and Engineering, Wind and Solar
Statkraft aim to become a leading developer of onshore wind and solar projects, taking on a significantly larger number of projects than before. The business area European Wind and Solar (E) is responsible for development and ownership of wind and solar assets in Europe. The business area is also responsible for the project execution of large projects in Statkraft, the group procurement function and development of new business opportunities. The Project Delivery Unit (EDT) is now expanding in a number of European markets and is seeking a trainee to strengthen the business area’s technical centres of expertise within cost of energy optimization, wind power and/or solar power. The unit is supporting early phase project development and is responsible for technical management of wind and solar power projects during construction. You will report to Head of EDT.
As a trainee in EDT, you will contribute to the selection, design and optimisation of wind and solar power projects. Depending on the qualifications of the trainee and the needs of Statkraft, the role content will be focused on cost of energy or design/technical management within solar or wind power. The main responsibilities will be among the following:
- Cost database (CAPEX unit costs)
- Contributions in technical due diligences
- Assembly of input to valuation and calculation of Levelized Cost of Energy (LCoE)
- Tracking of performance on LCoE reduction targets, project comparison and benchmarking
- Engagement in R&D efforts
- Design of utility scale solar power plants and/or technical support to solar power projects
- Technical support to wind power development (wind resource assessment, electrical engineering, wind turbine assessments)
- Provide technical management to projects in the construction phase
- Master’s degree in Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or similar relevant field
- Strong analytical skills and motivation to work diligently with cost of energy and optimization
- Understanding of the development process for wind and solar projects, including technical planning, procurement, grid connection processes and permitting process;
- Strong cooperation skills
- Fluency in English. Proficiency in Portuguese or Spanish is an asset
- Ability to be hands-on and perform high quality work within tight deadlines
- Extensive travelling must be expected
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
About the Int. Trainee Program
The objective of the program is to develop young talents in the best way possible, and provide a general view of our entire operation and value chain. It is a one-year program with three different work rotations of four months, of which at least one will be abroad. The program is tailored to the trainee’s background and the unit’s competence needs. As a trainee you will attend regular courses and social gatherings where the trainee group meets to learn new skills and share experiences. Upon completion of the program you are offered a permanent position in the department where you will continue to work in a new position.
For more information about the International Trainee program, please access our web site, https://www.statkraft.com/career/trainee-program/.
Please upload detailed certificates and grade transcripts. If interested in several of the trainee positions, please apply separately to each one.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier