Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
Graduate Trainee - Corporate Strategy and Analysis
Corporate Strategy & Analysis is responsible for Statkraft’s long term market analysis, on a global level and for each of the markets Statkraft operate in. Further, we are responsible for developing the strategy for the Statkraft group. Together with top management and business leaders, the unit is a driving force for shaping Statkraft’s future development.
We are now seeking a trainee to strengthen our team. The unit consists of 26 people across three departments working closely with the business areas in Statkraft to drive analysis and strategy work. We work every day with the big questions: How will the world respond to the climate challenge and how will that impact the energy markets? How will politics in each of our markets translate into opportunities for a renewable energy company like Statkraft? What is the right strategy for Statkraft and for our business areas?
The composition of the year long program will be tailored to your background, and will give you broad experience and professional challenges. At the end of the program you will get a permanent position in one of the departments in Corporate Strategy & Analysis.
- Master degree in economics, business administration, science, engineering or similar with good results
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills combined with sound judgement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and you are fluent in English
- Great passion for business, energy markets and the renewable industry
- Self-driven, comfortable with high work pressure and a positive team player
- Personal initiative and creativity will be emphasized
- You are flexible in terms of tasks and mobility
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
About the Int. Trainee Program
The objective of the program is to develop young talents in the best way possible, and provide a general view of our entire operation and value chain. It is a one-year program with three different work rotations of four months, of which at least one will be abroad. The program is tailored to the trainee’s background and the unit’s competence needs. As a trainee you will attend regular courses and social gatherings where the trainee group meets to learn new skills and share experiences. Upon completion of the program you are offered a permanent position in the department where you will continue to work in a new position.
For more information about the International Trainee program, please access our web site, https://www.statkraft.com/career/trainee-program/.
Please upload detailed certificates and grade transcripts. If interested in several of the trainee positions, please apply separately to each one.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 70.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier