Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
Global Senior Health and Safety Advisor
The Business Area Production is responsible for Operation, Maintenance and Refurbishment of our assets worldwide. To the central staff of the Business Area, we are looking for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor within our Health, Safety and Security team. The position is a part of our global safety network within the business area, and also benefit from networks across business areas in Statkraft.
As Statkraft is growing globally within the technologies of hydro, wind and solar, we need someone with international experience working from the energy sector or other relevant industries. The team consist of 3 dedicated employees.
- Develop, drive and follow up health and safety performance across the Business Area
- Contribute to lift the safety culture within the organization, aligned with corporate HSSE initiatives
- Identify need of development on HS topics, suggest and anchor actions
- Develop / implement global standards and ensure compliance with Statkraft and BA Production governance
- Ensure sufficient methods and tools for quality and efficiency, and exploit the value in new technology
- Drive joint development projects towards implementation in Operating Units/ Staff units, and ensure good hand-over
- Lead and facilitate investigations, reviews, and analysing processes
- Support the line and facilitate for best practice across the organization
- MSc/BSc within Safety-/Risk management or equivalent
- Experience from similar senior position from the energy sector or other relevant industries
- Health and Safety as a value and commitment
- High integrity and ethical values
- Commercial and analytical mindset
- Ability to add value through continuous improvement and use of new technology as a way of working
- Positive communicator at all levels in the organisation, with good networking skills and an agile approach
- Recognized as inspiring, energetic, structured, efficient and process oriented in the way of working
- Balancing the need to work independent, anchor, work in teams and work through others
- Flexible in terms of tasks and mobility as the role can require providing local support in country and/or at site for shorter or longer periods
- Excellent communication skills in one of the Scandinavian languages and English, both orally and in writing
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and -authorization.
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
The position reports to VP HSSE BA Production.
Some travel will be required.
Questions regarding the position may be directed to Boyden Global Executive Search, Kjetil Haug-Nodeland, mobile: +47 911 16 703, or Anne Frøyland, mobile: +47 901 28 595.
To apply, please submit your CV, application and grade transcripts via www.statkraft.com; “Careers – Job vacancies” within November 3rd, 2020.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater