Global Digital Partnerships Manager
We are looking for a Global Digital Partnerships Manager for our B2C/Passenger business to manage Strategic partners and grow our digital sales and distribution through 3rd parties like Online Travel Agents (OTA) and Referrals in all markets across Europe.
You will be a part of our Global Partnership team based in Copenhagen.
Your colleagues in the Partnerships team are based in various locations in Europe and we all work with digital sales through strategic partners.
Knowledge and Best Practice sharing are two of our fundamental pillars and we aim to constantly develop further as a high performing team. Our team philosophy is to beat our sales targets, while we are having fun.
- Strategic Key Account Management for our biggest Digital Partners
- Develop and grow DFDS digital sales through 3rd parties like OTA´s and referrals in all markets throughout Europe
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting partner relationships that commercially will benefit and strengthen the business
- Work closely with key stakeholders within DFDS to ensure we deliver on commercial targets
Preferred professional candidate profile
- Core digital mindset and skills supported by a deep digital commercial understanding
- Experience from Commercial contract negotiations
- Technical understanding of API’s, and how integration with API’s work
- Experience with OTA´s , referrals or affiliate partners.
- Familiar with expressions like CPA, CPC, and CVR
- Bachelor degree or similar.
- Professional in English speaking and writing.
Preferred personal candidate profile
- Confident with stakeholder management
- Positive ‘Will-to-Win’-mindset and a collaborative personality
- Analytical problem-solving and goal-driven attitude
- Excellent at building relationships
Are we a match? APPLY NOW!
If you find the job interesting and you fulfill the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis but due to summer holidays we will not be reviewing applications until start August.
The position will be filled as soon as possible.