Global Category Leader
Kongsberg Maritime CM Sp.z o.o. Global Procurement in Cracow is looking for an experienced and talented person responsible for developing and building highly effective supplier relationships and managing a wide range of internal stakeholders across KONGSBERG business units. In this role you will be leading key sourcing projects in the IT space, managing key vendor relationships and be part of the team responsible for global IT category strategy and implementation across the KONGSBERG group.
- Leading and independently running sourcing processes especially in software and telecommunications area
- Leading cost reduction initiatives and coordinating with other functions where required
- Leading and coordinating supplier relationships and strategies in the IT space
- Contract management and performance monitoring of specific vendors
- Budget planning and adherence for IT category
- Utilizing purchasing systems and e-commerce in an optimal way to maximize efficiency and minimize total costs
- Contributing to improvement and sharing best practice across supply chain and purchasing teams
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- Higher Education (Degree in IT, Engineering or Business Administration)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT procurement (especially Software and Telecommunication categories would be advantage)
- Leading sourcing projects with a focus on negotiating optimal cost models and contractual terms
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with software development tools and software related to project and discrete manufacturing environments like PLM and CAD solutions.
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) licensing models and contractual terms
- Self-driven, highly motivated person with a collaborative problem solving approach
- Experience in cross-functional working and leadership of cross-functional teams.
- Strong negotiations capabilities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Excellent written and spoken English.
What we offer:
- Working in an internationally environment/stable company with established position in Poland and global market
- Participation in various development trainings
- Unique atmosphere in a team sharing expertise
- Employment contract
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Interesting experience and opportunity for personal development
If you would like to apply for the above-mentioned position, send your CV in English version.
We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater