GIS Specialist Wind & Solar Power Spain
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
Statkraft recently announced its new corporate strategy, with the aim to strengthen its position as a leading renewable energy company. Statkraft is already the largest producer of renewable energy in Europe and is planning to develop an additional 4 GW onshore wind capacity and about 2 GW solar power within 2025 globally. The majority of the growth is planned in Europe (namely France, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands), and we are pursuing both organic growth as well as potential M&A opportunities to reach the target.
The business area European Wind and Solar (E) is responsible for development and ownership of wind and solar assets in Europe. The business area is also responsible for the project execution of large projects in Statkraft, the group procurement function and development of new business opportunities.
- Setting up a GIS for wind & solar power for Spain and Portugal in ArcGIS
- Large scale identification and evaluation of project opportunities under consideration of technical feasibility and Stakraft requirements supporting on desktop pre-feasibility analysis.
- Geodata management including research, preparation, organization and maintenance.
- Environmental pre-feasibility of new opportunities.
- Providing of mapping for the project teams.
- Supporting Business Development and Project Management team along Project development of Project portfolio.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a comparable position
- Experience working with ArcGIS and geodata like vector, raster and OGC-WMS/WFS
- Accurate and structured working method with a high sense for precision
- Good team-player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial drive and motivation to build the business
- Operational level in English
- Professional and personal development in an exciting European energy company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
Oslo, Norway / Düsseldorf, Germany / London, UK