Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
‘We move for all to grow’ is what we stand by at DFDS. Our current General Manager has been promoted to become one of our Directors and therefore we’re looking for a new colleague to join us working in Dover.
Managing the office with Profit & Loss responsibility, you’ll be looking to develop new working practices focusing on growth and expansion. You’ll be evolving IT solutions geared specifically towards customs processes, so you’ll need to be abreast of the legislation changes and work with various teams internally to manage this highly important project. We’re looking for a change manager who can lead projects to improve IT efficiency and drive the department forward. You’ll be able to build strong working relationships who can work collaboratively building a good internal and external network.
Alongside this, we’ll need you to be a strong people and team leader. Our team is up for development, and we’ll need you to recognise this and look into individual development needs to maximise the engagement and successes of your team.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!