Gatehouse Administrator - FTC
The Role… An opportunity has arisen for a Gatehouse Administrator at DFDS Seaways (Immingham) Terminal. The role will be responsible for the necessary control of the out-gate and carrying out the appropriate security checks. This is initially a 3 month Fixed Term Contract.
- The ideal candidate will work within the Gatehouse learning all aspects within out-gate role.
- Learning internal systems such as GTMS and to learn ISPS rules and regulations.
- Ensuring units are departed correctly & systems updated.
- Developing customer relationships as the role is customer driven.
- Strong computer skills are essential.
- Communication skills are required to liaise with various departments within the company.
- Full driving license.
- Basic knowledge with Excel & word will be beneficial
Working hours are Monday-Sunday (inclusive 2 days off) 09:00-17:00 with the flexibility of +/- 3 hours from 09:00
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme after 3 months service
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Regular Team social events for employees and families
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
If you want to be part of a growing and forward-thinking business that puts its colleagues first, please apply today and join our team! We will evaluate applicants on an ongoing basis. We are an inclusive equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all. #WE MOVE FOR ALL TO GROW